- To produce knowledgeable graduates for careers in academia, industry and government.
- To build foundation for excellence and prompt development of the Institution as a leading Institution, by inducing and nurturing enthusiasm, interests and passion, in the study of chemistry, in professional courses, as a part of curricula.
- To be globally relevant, we formulate our students to contribute for sci-tech world.
- We are committed to provide a comprehensive curriculum in the chemical sciences and to explore new chemical frontiers in various disciplines through visionary research, innovation, collaboration and scholarship.
- Promoting the collegial exchange of ideas, independent thought, and the highest ethical standards.
- The department will continue to co-operate effectively with other departments to offer interdisciplinary programs and offer excellent and fascinating introductory courses which will both instruct and stimulate students in all the programs.
- Our department enriched with well equipped classrooms, laboratories and expertise faculty members.
- We are dedicated to rigorous standards for content knowledge, communication skills, research quality, and professional behaviour. We are committed to demonstrate science as a human endeavour and to understand the natural world.
- We will graduate scientists who are knowledgeable in chemistry, embrace recognized standards of ethical scientific behaviour, and engage in safe and sustainable chemical practices.
- Chemistry Department is committed to help each student to achieve her personal academic potential by creating an environment that promotes frequent interactions, independent thought, innovations, modern technologies and increased opportunities.
- Supervision of the developmental activities makes the Department vibrant and to introduce pioneering programs with funding, that will embrace heritage and values of the Institution.
- The Chemistry Department is committed to enhance the quality of the chemistry through basic and applied research frameworks, and also to encourage students to take competitive exams like NET & SLET and entrance exams for higher studies.
- The Chemistry Department acclaims to increase enrolment in the chemistry programs. Also, enhances services to the community and build partnerships with the industry to achieve the department goals.
|Sl. No||Course||Subject||Year of Establishment|
|Sl. No||Course||Subject||Academic Year||Admitted strength|
|1||B.Sc||Chemistry||2013 – 2016||50|