The PG department of Mathematics was established in 2012. Post Graduate course was introduced during the year 2015-2016. The department of mathematics helps the students motivates them to develop curious minds and curiosity about mathematics, the funny side of vedic maths, which will enhance their IQ level.
Intensive coaching is given to achieve academic excellence. Our department faculty members serve to the growing young and aspiring women students to ahieve goals. Students are trained to communicate mathematical ideas, think creatively and solve the problems.
The department of mathematics strives to maintain high standards of teaching in various areas of pure and applied mathematics
The department of mathematics has always strived to be among the best mathematics departments in the country and has worked towards becomes a centre for advanced research in various areas of mathematics so that it can contribute to the development of the nation.
- To work towards transformation of young people to component and motivated professionals with sound theoretical and practical knowledge.
- To make students aware of technology to explore mathematical concepts through activities and experimentation.
- To inculcate in students the ability to apply mathematical and computational skills to model, formulate and solve real life application
- To make the students capable of discharging professional, socialand economic responsibilities ethically.
PROGRAMME EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
To prepare them to pursue higher studies and conduct research
- To provide students with knowledge and capability in formulating and analysis mathematical models in real life applications
- To introduce the fundamentals of mathematics to students and strengthen the student’s logical and analytical ability.
- B.Sc [ Bachelor of Science]
- M.Sc [ Master of Science]
- M.Phil [ Master of Philosophy]
|Sl. No||Course||Subject||Academic Year||Sanctioned strength||Admitted strength|