The Department of Commerce CA was established in the year 2014 and the Department of Commerce was established in the year 2015 and the department uplifted as for its Post-Graduation in the year 2017 and research was started in the year 2018.
The Department of commerce is a vibrant discipline of our college equipped with eminent faculty members with the vision which provides the good environment to nurture the accounting professional with a great knowledge and competence to serve to the society with commitment. Is to convey the knowledge to rural youth, to enhance their skills in order to make them meet their intellectual and social aspirations and also to meet the cultural and technical needs of the society. It is also an energetic and innovative centre for education, to equip students with knowledge and skills in their chosen stream, instill values, identify hidden talents, provide opportunities for students to realize their full potential and thus shape them into future leaders, entrepreneurs and above all good human beings.
- Contributing to society through promotion of teaching, learning and knowledge
- To achieve excellence in teaching and enriching local, national and international communities through our activities,
- Improving the standard of the courses offered through innovative and effective teaching methods and curriculum development.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
Dr. M. ANBUSELVI ., Assistant Professor
NAME OF THE JOURNAL: Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research – UGC APPROVED
TITLE: A Study on Consumer Satisfaction about Airtel Network In UthangaraI Town.
Volume 5, Issue 7/2018/638640 ISBN: 2349 5162
NAME OF THE JOURNAL: International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science Applications and Management Studies-UGC APPROVED
TITLE: Education is Not a Privilege. It is a Human Right: An Overview
Volume 7/Issue3/2018/ ISBN: 2349 5162
1. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN DIGITAL INDIA
PRESENTED TITLE: Role and Responsibilities of Women in Digital India
COLLEGE NAME: Padmavani Arts & Science College For Women
2.DHAKA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, BANGLADESH SPONSORED BY A THREE DAY FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP FOR YOUNG FACULTY
DATE : 07.08.2018 TO 09.08.2018
COLLEGE : Vivekanandha College Of Arts And Sciences For Women ( Autunomous), Trichengode.
DEPARTMENT OF COMMERCE
Mrs. S. SUGUNA.,Assistant Professor, Department of Commerce
NAME OF THE JOURNAL: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT IN DIGITAL INDIA
PRESENTED TITLE: Recent trends in women entrepreneurship.
COLLEGE NAME: Padmavani Arts & Science College For Women
Date of Event: 31.08.2018.
Inter College Participation Details
- 10 Members Department of Commerce Presented Participated in one day National Conference “Investment Alternative for Future Generation” on 24 th August 2018 held in Holy Cross Arts and Science College for Women, Tirupattur.
- 2 .10 Members Department of Commerce Participated in “Confluence- 2k18” on 30 th August 2018 held in Sacred Heart College (Autonomous), Tirupattur.
LIST OF CONFERENCE / SYMPOSIUM PARTICIPATED
|S.No||STATE/NATIONAL/ INTERNATIONAL||NAME OF COLLEGE||NAME OF THE SEMINAR||ORGANISED||DATE|
|1||state||Sri Ramakrishna arts and science college for women Coimbatore||overcoming stress- the corporate mantra||Casica||1.3.2002|
|2||Regional level||Bishop ambrose college coimbatore||one day seminar on indian banking in new mllenium||department of commerce||20.10.2003|
|3||National level||Periyar university salem||Financial sector reforms||department of Economics||12.3.2009 / 13.3.2009|
|4||International symposium||KSRangasamy college of arts and science (Autonomous )||Accelerating global economic growth through knowledge and innovation) ICTACT||KSRangasamy college of arts and science Autonomous||27.8.2016|
|5||state level symposium||Vellalar College for women Erode||“corporate governance for sustenance prosperity||Department of commerce||23rd Sep.2014|
Extra curricular activities
|1||Convenor||National Level Conference On “ Impact of Digital Banking in India”||Adhiyaman Arts And Science College for Women Uthangarai||11.9.2017|
|2||Convenor||International Conference On “Panorama Of Marketing In The Digital Era”||KSR College Of Arts And Science for Women Tiruchengode||January 2016|
|3||Convenor||International Conference On “Role Of Women Entrepreneurial Development In The Indian Context”||KSR College Of Arts And Science For Women Tiruchengode||September 2016|
|4||Organiser||Chanakya Commerce Exhibition 2015||KSR College Of Arts And Science for Women Tiruchengode||September 2015|
|5||Organiser||Chanakya Business Quicz Competion 2017||KSR College Of Arts And Science for Women Tiruchengode||February 2017|
|6||Additional Chief Superintendent||Periyar University Theory Examination||Om Muruga Arts And Science College Mettur||1.4.2016 To 11.4.2016|
|7||Examiner||Paper Valuation||Selvam Arts And Science College Autonomous Namakkal||19.11.2015 / 20.11.2015|
|8||Convenor||Impact of Digital Banking in India||Adhiyaman Arts and Science college for women Uthangarai||11.9.2017|
|9||Chief Examiner||Periyar university Central Valuation Dharmapuri||Adhiyaman Arts and Science college for women Uthangarai||24 to 30th May 2018|
- 100 % result produced in salesmanship for the Academic year 2016-2017.
- 100 % result produced in salesmanship for the Academic year 2015-2016.
- 100 % result produced in Indian Economy for the Academic year 2015-2016.
- 100 % result produced in Human Resource Development for the Academic year 2015-2016.
International Journal of Management and Social Science Research Review (IJMSRR)
- ONLINE MARKETING (International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research)
- INFLUENCE OF PERSONALITY ON THE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS ABILITY AND PRACTICE AMONG UNDER GRADUATE COLLEGE STUDENTS IN SALEM DISTRICT. (Journal of Management Research and Analysis (JMRA)).
- Influence of Personality on the Environmental Awareness Ability and Practice among under Graduate College Students in Salem District. (Journal of Management Research and Analysis).
FACULTY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME
- Participated Two days Faculty Development Programme on “Teaching pedagogy & ICT” organized by Vivekanandha college for women & Center of Excellence for Higher Education, Coimbatore.
- Participated Two Weeks Faculty Development Programme on Entrepreneurship Organized by Periyar University of Management Studies (PRIMS), Periyar university, Salem, Sponsored by Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII), Ahmedabad & National Science & Technology Entrepreneurship Development Board (NSTSDB), Department of Science and Technology Government of India, New Delhi.
- Participated Three days Faculty Development Programme on “Entrepreneurship for Young Faculty” Sponsored by Dhaka International University, Bangladesh.
BEST FACULTY AWARD
- I have received Best Faculty Award from Indian Academic Researcher Association, Tiruchirappalli on 21.04.2019.
- Organized guest lecture “programme for young Investors” Organized by SEBI
- Worked as Co- ordinator of citizen consumer club in college Level
- Acted as a resources person on Recruitment polices & process in Vivekanandha Arts and Science College for Women.
- Act as Rapporteur in ICWA Sponsored National Level Conference organized by Vivekanandha College of Arts and Science for Women.
- Act as Member of Doctoral Recommendation Committee.
- Act as Department co ordinator of CWEED.
- Act as Co ordinator of Industrial Visit.
- Act as reviewer in Journal of Emerging Technology and Innovative Research(UGC referred Journal)
- Acted as co-convener in ICSSR sponsored National Level Workshop organized by Commerce department in Adhiyaman Arts and Science College for Women.
- completed PGDCA and Accounting Software tally in version 6.3
- Efficient in Teaching and have rendered service for producing cent percent result.
- Participated in NSS special camp.
- I got III place in Kattarith Tamil Examination organized by Periyar University.
- I received merit certificate from Vivekanandha Academy of Cultural Studies.
- I received proficiency certificate for highest percentage in PG.
- Participated in 5 kms road race organized by state bank of India with the celebration of “National Sports Day”